Members are an essential part of our success at MassBike. They give us our political clout, fund our advocacy campaigns, create our volunteer base, and make up the bicycling community that we all want to see. Members are the driving force behind what we do at MassBike.
Besides from supporting bicycling advocacy in Massachusetts, members also receive these great benefits::
- A MassBike membership card. (two if you get a dual/family membership or higher)
- Discounts at bike shops throughout the state, with your current MassBike member card.
- New Zipcar membership: no joining fee and save $35/year.
- Quick Release email updates on breaking advocacy news and events.
- Special members pricing on our exclusive Bicycling Skills Classes and events.
- Discounts of 10% or more from bike-friendly B&Bs and service providers such as acupuncturists and yoga instructors.
- Save $100s on auto insurance through the Environmental Insurance Agency.
- MassBike-sponsored events and workshops to help you connect with the cycling community.
- The good feeling of supporting better cycling in Massachusetts.
- Your donation is tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.