MassBike’s Ride Partner Program provides a great opportunity for rides to reach more potential riders and helps MassBike achieve its goal of increasing bicycle ridership in Massachusetts. Charity rides can increase their fundraising, and for-profit rides can increase their revenue, all while supporting MassBike’s ongoing efforts to make bicycling safer, more convenient, and more enjoyable across Massachusetts.
What MassBike Does for Your Ride
- Email Promotion: MassBike’s bi-weekly email newsletter, Quick Release, reaches over 9,000 contacts across Massachusetts who are enthusiastic about bicycling. Your ride graphic (max. dimensions 403 x 225 px / JPEG or PNG format) will run in two (2) editions of Quick Release. Additional email placement is available for $100 per email.
- Web Page: Your ride graphic will be featured on our exclusive Partner Rides page, and your graphic will be linked to directly to your ride homepage. Rides will be listed in descending order by date.
- Social Media: We will announce our partnership with your ride through two (2) posts on our Facebook account (2,874 followers) and four (4) tweets through our Twitter account (2,698 followers).
- Calendar Listing: We will list your ride on our online Events Calendar. Calendar listings include date, time, location, description, and a link for information or registration.
- Optional: Blog Post: Increase exposure for your ride with a featured blog post on our website. The blog post will be shared once through our Facebook and Twitter accounts. ($100 extra)
- Optional: Discount on MassBike Membership: Give your riders the added bonus of $30 MassBike discounted membership ($5 off regular price).
How Your Ride Will Help MassBike
- Together, we will get more people riding bikes in Massachusetts!
- Support for MassBike’s Programs: You agree to contribute $1 per rider to support MassBike’s efforts to make bicycling safer for everyone. The minimum contribution is $150, even if your ride has fewer riders.
- Brochure Distribution: To help spread awareness about MassBike’s advocacy work and programs, you agree to include a MassBike brochure in your rider packets. MassBike will provide brochures at no cost to you.
- Website Link: You agree to link to MassBike at MassBike.org from your ride’s website. We can provide a suitable MassBike logo to you if desired.
If you are interested in signing up for the Ride Partner Program, or simply to review further details, please download our Agreement form (PDF). Then, fill it out and email it to email@example.com to get started!