What MassBike Does for Your Ride:
MassBike’s Charity Ride Partner Program provides a great opportunity for charity rides to reach more potential riders, and increase their revenue, while supporting MassBike’s ongoing efforts to make bicycling safer and to encourage more people to ride bicycles.
- Email Promotion: We will include sidebar advertisements for your ride in two (2) email newsletters. You must provide a graphic with the dimensions of 160×206 pixels in JPEG format. You may express a preference for which months your notices will run, and we will do our best to accommodate you, subject to available space. Additional ads may be purchased for $100 per email.
- Blog Post: We will announce our partnership with your ride in a blog post on our homepage, which is automatically cross-posted to Facebook and Twitter.
- Calendar Listing: We will list your ride on our online calendar, which appears on our homepage and Rides page. Calendar listings include date, time, location, description, and a link for information or registration.
- Discounts on Bicycling Skills Classes: MassBike Bicycling Skills classes help bicyclists ride more safely and confidently in traffic”an important concern for many charity riders. Your riders may sign up for classes at the MassBike member rate. Class schedule and registration available at www.massbike.org. We can also schedule classes exclusively for your riders for a flat rate, for up to 10 riders per class.
- Discount on MassBike Membership: Your riders may join MassBike for $5 off the regular membership rate.
- Optional Ad Space: At your option, you may purchase additional ad space on the MassBike website. Ads will appear on all website pages. Pricing is $100/month for an ad 190×240 pixels.
How Your Ride Will Help MassBike:
- Donate $1 Per Rider to MassBike: You agree to donate $1 per rider to support MassBike’s efforts to make cycling safer for everyone. Your donation is payable in advance based on the number of riders who participated in your ride(s) last year. New rides may base their donation on an estimate of first year riders. The minimum donation is $150, even if your ride has fewer riders.
- Brochure Distribution: To help spread awareness about MassBike’s advocacy work and programs, you agree to include a MassBike brochure in your rider packets. MassBike will provide brochures at no cost to you.
- Website Link: You agree to link to MassBike at www.massbike.org from your website. We can provide a suitable MassBike logo to you if desired.
If you are interested in signing up for this program download our MOU here (.pdf) fill it out and email back to email@example.com or fax to 617-542-6755.