Join MassBike today and help make bicycling better in Massachusetts. We represent over 3000 cyclists across the state who see bicycling as a solution for the traffic, health and environmental challenges we face in our community. We can’t do it alone. MassBike depends on bicyclists like you to continue our work making bicycling a healthy and more sustainable means of transportation and recreation.
*Please note: changes to membership benefits coming May 1st! Stay tuned for details.*
Choose from the following membership levels:
- Plug into a network of action oriented cyclists committed to improving the conditions and safety for cycling throughout Massachusetts.
- An instant connection to bike safety information, education classes and other riding resources.
- Stay up-to-date with current bicycle advocacy issues and how you can take action on them.
MassBike’s Membership Benefits
- Local bike shop discounts of 10% or more at shops throughout the state, with your, current MassBike member card.
- New Zipcar MassBike Group Discount membership for only $0 (you save $25) and annual fees for $25 (you save $35).
- Discounts of 10% or more from bike-friendly B&Bs and service providers such as acupuncturists and yoga instructors.
- If you drive as well as bike, MassBike has been approved by the state to offer group auto insurance discounts to our members. Our 10% discount is one of the largest group discounts offered, and one of the few ways you can reduce your auto insurance premium. Save $100s on auto insurance through the Environmental Insurance Agency. Save 10% on Car Insurance! Buying your auto insurance through EIA can help fund this cause. To get a free quote, please call the Environmental Insurance Agency toll-free at 1-877-999-9EIA or check out the EIA website for more information.
- A special members price on cycling skills classes.
- MassBike-sponsored events and commuter workshops to help you connect with the cycling community.
- Email on breaking advocacy news and events.
- The good feelings you have about supporting better cycling in Massachusetts
- Your donation is tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
Make a Donation
You can still support MassBike’s advocacy and education efforts with a single gift today, make a one-time gift