You’re going to love this ride! Two days of unforgettable cycling (July 12-13, 2013) along New Hampshire and Vermont roads, by pristine lakes and rivers, and through picturesque New England villages with stunning views of the White Mountains. The Prouty is already established as one of the finest century rides in New England, a result of 31 years of paying attention to the details: frequent SAG stops, strong road support, great food, and unparalleled camaraderie. The Prouty Ultimate is an extension of that tradition, with an epic 100 miles from Manchester to Hanover, N.H., added the day before joining The Prouty classic century. The Ultimate is limited to 150 cyclists, ensuring we’ll deliver a quality, fully supported ride.
Join the Ultimate fight against cancer and support research at Dartmouth’s Norris Cotton Cancer Center – one of just 41 NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers in the country and one of just nine Centers of Nanotechnology Excellence. The Prouty Ultimate fundraising minimum is $2,500 (or $1,850 each if you sign up with a friend).
Prouty Ultimate Perks include:
● Exclusive group dinner at the St. Anselm College event HQ, July 11th
● Pre-ride bike inspection
● Strong route support with a police escort start, a total of 12 SAG stops (some with live music), two water stops, and roving support bikes / vans
● Complimentary massage at the end of each day’s ride
● Special cocktail reception at the Canoe Club restaurant in Hanover on Friday
● ProutyGear points to “spend” on great Prouty-branded cycling apparel or other Prouty items (earn 1 point for every $500 raised)
● Amazing door prizes – all Ultimates entered into a drawing for two chances to win a bike (one from Drummond Custom Cycles, another from The Bike Hub).
● Overnight stay at the McLane Hall Dartmouth dormitory on Friday
● All-day Prouty Party July 13th from 6:30am-5pm (at the Richmond Middle School event site) with tons of food, live entertainment, the NCCC Discovery Tent and more!
● Transportation from Hanover to Manchester on 7/11, back to Manchester on 7/13