We have been getting a lot of feedback from folks who would love to log trips but are having trouble logging in to 2MileChallenge.com. To help out we have put together some detailed step-by-step instructions (with screen shots of each step) for logging in and logging your miles. Follow these easy steps and you will be logging miles and raising funds for MassBike in time!
Logging into 2milechallenge.com
1. Go to 2milechallenge.com
2. Click on Join the Ride on a red ribbon button at far right of screen
3. Enter your email and other required info, accept the terms and conditions and click register
4. You should get an email from 2 Mile Challenge verifying your email address, click the link and continue on to step 5.
5. Fill out all the contact information and then click “Get Rolling” in the bottom right hand corner.
Logging trips on 2milechallenge.com
6. Click on Sign in in the upper right hand corner of the 2milechallenge.com page
7. Type in your user name and password and press “Login”.
8. So now you are on a page that should have your user name in the top right half of the page and just under that is a red tab that says LOG MILES
9. In the white space to the left of the LOG MILES arrow, type in an estimate of your single trip mileage. (Don’t worry too much about this since it’s based on TRIPS not miles, logging each trip is more important)
10. After you type in your miles, you can if you want enter where you went, but I usually just skip this part and after I type in the miles, click that red LOG MILES arrow button, and that’s it. You have now logged your first trip with the 2 Mile Challenge and raised $1 for MassBike!
Extra Step: If, after logging in, you find yourself on the main august page (see screen shot below) simply click on the dashboard tab in the upper right hand corner of the screen to get to your logging miles page.
I hope these instructions help! If you still have questions feel free to email me at email@example.com or call the office at 617-542-2453. Thank you for participating in the 2 Mile Challenge and helping to raise funds for local bike advocacy.