We most definitely appreciate all the financial support we receive from our members, but we couldn’t succeed without the help of our member volunteers. Volunteering is a great way to give back to the MassBike community while having fun and connecting with others. We have a number of great volunteer opportunities coming up and would love to see you all out there. Read below for more details.
If interested please RSVP to email@example.com with your availability and the volunteer opportunity you would like to participate in.
Summer Sundays in the Park – Bike Valet
Where: Pine Bank, Jamaica Pond, Jamaica Plain
When: 5:30 – 8:30pm
What: Help us valet park bikes at the Summer Sunday evening concert and enjoy some classical music from Boston Landmarks Orchestra Brass Ensemble! Must be comfortable standing for the duration of the volunteer time and moving bikes around.
Summer Century (Lexington, Groton, Great Brook Farm)
Lexington High School - 6:30 AM – 11:00 AM
- 3 people to direct riders to the start
- 4 people at registration desk + helpers (need one person to monitor the cash box). Others to register and hand out goodie bags. Also to monitor water, snacks, etc.
Groton – 8:30 AM – 11:00 AM.
- 5 people needed to monitor water, Gatorade, snacks, minor first aid (sun tan lotion, band aids, etc. Anything major, call 911)
Great Brook Farm - 8:30 AM – 11:00 AM
- 3 people needed to monitor water, Gatorade, snacks, minor first aid (sun tan lotion, band aids, etc. Anything major, call 911)
End of Ride @ Lexington HS – 12:30 PM – 4:00 PM
- 8 Servers to dish out Redbones Barbecue
- 6 cleaners/helpers