Join us in Franklin Park in Boston this Sunday, June 24th, for the first Circle The City event. Visit our booth for bicycling safety information, memberships, maps, and the latest MassBike merchandise. And park you bike in our free valet bike parking, sponsored by the Boston Collaborative for Food and Fitness!
Free activities for all ages will include:
- Fitness and Yoga classes, Zumba and Hula Hooping
- Street Hockey clinics with the Boston Bruins and Bruins Defenseman Andrew Ference. Pre-register here for these clinics.
- Bikes and instruction with Boston Bikes
- Kids’ art and nature activities with the Boston Nature Center and Museum of Science
- Walks and bike rides
- Kickball, Basketball, Frisbee golf, Tennis
- Healthy Food Trucks
- Kite Flying
- Music and dance performances
- A 4pm concert with the Boston POPS Brass Ensemble
Common Boston will also co-sponsor two exciting CTC activities Please pre-register here.
- 10am: Join Alan Banks of the National Park Service for a 5-mile walk of the Emerald Necklace from the Emerald Necklace Conservancy Visitor Center to Franklin Park.
- 2pm: Join Laurie Pessah of Toole Design Group for a 2-hour bike ride from Boston Common to Franklin Park.