The Harvard School of Public Health is doing a research study on head injuries among bicyclists.
Who can participate: Bike messengers and racers 18 years and older
What participation involves a 2-3 hr appointment at our Landmark Center research offices where you:
- complete questionnaires about your history and behavior
- take computerized tests of your brain function
- have your brain’s electrical response to tones recorded
- Contact from the research team over the next 3 years to identify if any head injuries have occurred.
- In-person follow-up visits to the research office 1 and 6 months following any head injury, or possibly after another study participant experiences a head injury, for the same procedures described above.
You will receive $50 following each in-person visit.
To participate, or for more information, call Kimberly Newton at 617-384-8865 Or e-mail at email@example.com